Updated March, 2012
- You need a Shopping Nexus Account to create a Shopping Nexus Personalized Homepage that is accessible from any Internet-connected computer. Shopping Nexus asks for some personal information when you create a Shopping Nexus Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A Shopping Nexus Account allows you to access our services that require registration.
- You may also create a Personalized Homepage that is accessible only from your computer, with preference settings stored in a cookie.
- You may choose to submit additional information in order to personalize your homepage (such as a zip code to customize your shipping information).
- When you use the Shopping Nexus Personalized Homepage, Shopping Nexus' servers automatically record log information which may include information about your preference settings.
- Shopping Nexus maintains and processes personal information in order to provide your personalized homepage and other services. This information will be stored in a cookie on your machine and sent to Shopping Nexus when you request the page if you have set up a page without an associated Shopping Nexus Account, or transmitted to Shopping Nexus' servers and securely stored in association with your Shopping Nexus Account information if you are signed in to your Shopping Nexus Account.
- You can delete your cookie with your preferences stored by following the instructions for deleting cookies in your browser. Logging out of Shopping Nexus by clicking logout will also remove this information.
- We may share aggregate statistics about website usage with our business partners. We will not share personally identifying information with these partners or any third parties.
Third Party Advertising
Shopping Nexus is entirely opposed to unsolicited commercial email ("spam"). We do not send emails to anyone without permission and we do not sell or provide email addresses to any unauthorized third party. If you receive any unsolicited emails from spammers, please be assured that Shopping Nexus did not provide your email address to such parties.
If you believe that you have received unsolicited email from us, please contact us and we will investigate. Please be assured that we strive not to contact anyone without permission, and if you prefer not to receive any further communications from us, just tell us and we'll try to make sure you never hear from us again.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time. Or write to us at:
c/o Shopping Nexus
PO Box 13316
Odessa, TX 79768 (USA)