Philip Stein Men's "Signature" Red Leather Strap Dual Time Watch
The Philip Stein Natural Frequency Technology is delivered to wearers through a metal disk inside the watch that has been infused with key frequencies in a proprietary process. When worn on the wrist, the watch exposes frequencies to the biofield, which is the master energy field that regulates the body's functions, and informs the body to relax and become more resistant to stress. Studies have shown, better sleep, less stress, clearer focus and better concentration, when wearing Philip Stein watches.
- Case: Brushed and polished stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel with two sapphire crystal windows, screw-in
- Dial: Mother of pearl with frosted white frame
- Hands: Silvertone luminescent
- Markers: Black Arabic numerals and indices
- Bottom dial displays an additional time zone
- Strap: Shiny red patent leather
- Clasp: Pin buckle
- Crystal: Sapphire coated mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet
- Case measurements: 32 mm wide x 50 mm long x 11 mm thick
- Strap measurements: 22 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 5 inches wide x 6 inches long x 4 inches high
- Model: 2-F-FAMOP-LR
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
Found at 2 stores
Super Saver Shipping: Get free shipping on orders or $25 or more (some restrictions apply).
* not including tax if applicable